- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A COMPANY WITH GREAT HERITAGE, WHO CAN OFFER AN EXCELLENT CAREER AND PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES? FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE- £30K-£35K BASIC SALARY. CIRCA £13K ONTOP, CO CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE, MEDICAL COVER AFTER 6 MONTHS
- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a well established, highly regarded market leading manufacturer and distributor of light and heavy-side building materials.
- Products include ceramic tiles, bathrooms, wet rooms, building materials, sanitary ware, landscaping, ironmongery, paints and coatings, grouts, sealants and adhesives, cubicle partitioning systems.
- The company sell to both the commercial and domestic market, which include student accommodation, shopping centres, hotels, care homes, housing associations, shop fitters, office fit out, House builders, Main and sub contractors, including refurbishment contractors.
- THE ROLE;
- Covering Kent inside the M25, up to the South East London postcodes. This includes Bromley, Orpington, Biggin Hill, Westerham, Orpington, Chislehurst.
- You'll be selling bathrooms, wetrooms, commercial washrooms, decorating solutions, ironmongery, tiling solutions, wall and floor tiles, cubicle partitioning systems.
- You'll be selling to Large building contractors, house builders, shop fitters, hotels, offices, hospitals, schools, jobber builders, social housing refurbishment specialists.
- You'll be account managing and developing a portfolio of 175 accounts. Using your relationship building skills, you'll look to upsell and develop the accounts. Typically conducting 8 quality face to face calls per day.
- Very good training and support is offered and you'll work in tandem with the specification rep. This role is focused on the contractor. Projects include commercial washroom fit outs, disabled adaptation work and lots of domestic bathroom installations.
- Order values can range from a few pounds, to tens of thousands of pounds for say a commercial washroom fit out.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- You will have a successful track record of sales success, ideally in the construction industry.
- You will have sold to SME contractors, builders, up to major contractors. Ability to deal at all levels.
- You will be organised, professional, a good team player, IT literate, wanting a long term career with a highly regarded organisation in the construction industry.
- You will be a good relationship builder, with account management experience.
- You will be target driven, as our client runs lots of incentives. These include bonuses for reactivating old accounts, plus added bonuses for growing the spend of an account beyond £1k etc.
- You'll be organised, as further bonus payments are paid for keeping the CRM system up to date.
- THE REMUNERATION PACKAGE;
- Basic salary of £30,000- £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- An achievable £10,000- £13,000+ in commission paid monthly, plus end of year bonus
- Vauxhall Insignia company car
- 23 days holiday, rising with service
- Pension scheme
- Laptop, mobile
- Medical cover after a qualifying period
You will be working with a Sales Manager who has been at the business for nearly 20 years. Great team environment. Highly regarded brands.
If you have the experience, attitude and qualities that my client is looking for, then please call Colin Chandler, Divisional Manager of Mandeville Sales on
SEO; Sales Executive, Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Builders Merchant, Lightside building materials, Sales Representative, Bromley, Dartford, Biggin Hill, Westerham, Orpington, Chislehurst, into SE London postcodes.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.